Synthetic Grass Treatment Concentrate – 2ltrs
Sports Cleans Synthetic Grass Treatment Concentrate is a spray on chemical cleaner for synthetic grass surfaces.
$57.20 inc GST
Dispensed via a spray nozzle hose fitting Sports Cleans Synthetic Grass Treatment Concentrate is designed to kill and remove the discolouration caused by mould, algae and moss on your surface.
The product is supplied in a 2-litre container with a spray nozzle hose attachment that will ensure that you are delivering the correct concentration to your surface.
Directions for Use:
- Read the label carefully and wear the necessary protection whilst treating your surface
- Remove cap and insert spray nozzle (provided with bottle) into bottle, screw tight
- Clip your garden hose onto the spray nozzle fitting on your 2L container of Synthetic Grass Cleaner,
- Open valve on the spray nozzle and turn on the hose
- Spray the affected areas of your surface.
- The spray nozzle mixer will deliver the 20:1 mixing rate and provide enough mixed product to treat 170m2 of surface. FYI the area of an average domestic tennis court is 550M2 and it would be rare for more half of the court to show signs of discolouration. Therefore 2 x 2L containers should facilitate 1 spray session
- The wetter you make the affected area the more effective the treatment will be
- You should plan on at least 2 treatments of your surface during Autumn and Winter
- Areas that are heavily inundated with moss, algae & mould may need multiple applications or remove excess growth prior to application to enable product to better penetrate plant
- Avoid spraying when raining as this will further dilute product
- Take care to avoid surrounding gardens and vegetation